THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE A MASK, OR FACE COVERING.
THIS IS INSERT FILTERS ONLY!
- High-quality filtration performance: Made of activated carbon and non-woven fabric, the five-layer filter system effectively prevents PM 2.5 and a series of air pollutants.
- Perfect size: 4.7 x 3.1 inches. The filter is compatible with most dust face shield, making it easy to insert or replace the original face shield.
- Activated carbon filter: Multiple protections, good ventilation and an additional filter make your protection double against harmful substances, gases and odors.
- Five layers protection: Five-layer innovative technology of micro-filtration to effectively filter PM2.5 air particulates, far exceeds the filtering effect of ordinary filters. The first layer to filter micron dust. The second layer to filter car exhaust, second-hand smoke. The third layer to filter benzene, PM2.5 and other particles. The fourth layer to filter smaller particles. The fifth layer to deeper filter various substances that are bad for your body.
- Widely use: The filter to prevent airborne particulate matter, ash, garden pollen, etc. It is the Ideal partner for all outdoor and indoor sports like running, cycling, horse riding, hiking, skiing, and other activities on public transport.
Filter insert can not be cleaned and should be replaced everyday for best results.
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE A MASK.
THIS IS FILTERS ONLY!
DO NOT WASH.
DO NOT MICROWAVE.
DO NOT USE CLEANING PRODUCTS ON FILTER.
(This order is for two (2) filters per package.
From the CDC,
CDC continues to study the spread and effects of the novel coronavirus across the United States. We now know from recent studies that a significant portion of individuals with coronavirus lack symptoms (“asymptomatic”) and that even those who eventually develop symptoms (“pre-symptomatic”) can transmit the virus to others before showing symptoms. This means that the virus can spread between people interacting in close proximity—for example, speaking, coughing, or sneezing—even if those people are not exhibiting symptoms. In light of this new evidence, CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
Current CDC guidelines can be found here.